Germany Job Seeker Visa
• The Germany Job seeker Visa is an initiative by the German Federal Government to encourage qualified, skilled immigrants to enter into the country, find a job of their choice, and settle to work in the long-term.
• By obtaining this visa, a skilled worker gets access to the German job market. He can enter the country, travel anywhere, and lookout for a job at a local level.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher (master's degree) in subjects related to STEM (from a recognized University)
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in an occupation that has high demand in Germany's labour market*
• Sufficient funds to prove that you can stay in Germany without any financial dependency on government or any other body
• Medical Coverage plan (that takes care of your health-related expenses until you receive a German Work Permit
• Processing time to get Germany Job Seeker Visa
According to the general rule of the consulate, the processing time of Germany Job Seeker Visa takes nearly 4 to 6 weeks.
However, this processing time majorly depends upon how quick you are in submitting all the documents that are required for the process.
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete the job seeker application form carefully and have a thorough check. Print it and sign it at the end of the application.
Step 2: Book an appointment with the German mission in your home country as you may get a date of 3 months later.
Step 3: Gather all the documents required according to the document checklist. Keep the documents either in English or German language.
Step 4: Reach the embassy office on the day of the appointment on time. Make sure you have all the documents with you.
Step 5: Pay the fees required for a German seeker visa, and you will receive a receipt for the application process.
What should be done when you get a job in 6 months in Job Seeker Visa?
a. Apply for EU Blue Card:
To get an EU Blue Card, you need to have an employment offer of 44,800 euros per annum salary or at least 34,944 euros salary per annum in the STEM field.
You can directly apply for the permanent residence permit in Germany by 33 months on the EU Blue Card. By proving German language skills, you can get the same in 21 months.
b. Apply for Employment Residence Permit:
In this kind of permit, mostly the employer will sponsor you, or else you can also do it on your own. After 5 years, you can apply for the permanent residence permit.
Along with this, you get get your family members by Family Reunion Long Term Visa. But you and your family members have to fulfill the requirements for it.
know more updates about Germany visa.