STUDY IN FRANCE
Why study in FRANCE?
IELTS/TOEFL not mandatory for admission but having the same will have a positive impact on Visa
Part time Jobs:
- Students can work up to 20hours/week. Typical part time earning is 8‐10 EUR per hour.
- Schengen Visa:
- The student gets a Schengen Visa and normally has access to visit all Schengen Countries.
- Internship opportunities in Multinational Companies
- Most of the courses have inbuilt 4-6 months internships which may be paid or unpaid. Paid
- Internships may come with a stipend of approx. 1000 Euros per month.
Two Intakes: 1+2 years
- Academic percentage –above 60% both for UG and PG.
- Application Fees ‐Some Institutions may have application fees of around 100‐175 Euros.
- Medium of Instruction –English and IELTS ‐Not required until and unless specified.
- Bachelors in Hotel Management •Bachelor in Fashion Management
- Bachelor in Management and Business Administration •Bachelor in International Business/ Trade
- Bachelor in Finance, Business, Marketing etc.
- MBA in Luxury Fashion Management, Tourism Management, International Business
- Masters in International Business •Masters in Hotel Management
- Masters in Wine Business/ Management
- Bachelors courses are for 3 years or 4 years depending on the course.
- Masters courses generally have a duration ranging between one to two year