STUDY IN GERMANY
Why study in GERMANY?
1+ 18 MONTHS (JOB SEARCH)
AFTER 3 YEARS, APPLY FOR GREEN CARD
Faculties include Education, Engineering and Science, Law, Medicine, Social & Cultural Sciences, Business Management.
- More practical oriented.
- Offers Bachelors programs in general.
- Some institutions also offer Master’s Program.
- Though research is gaining importance but the focus remains at application oriented study.
- Excellent job opportunities owing to close tie up with industry.
Intakes & Deadlines
- Winter –September / October
- Summer –March / April
- Medium of Instruction –English Taught as well as German Taught.
- Minimum IELTS score –6.5+ or Minimum TOEFL score –87.
- Academic percentage –above 70% is required.
- GRE is needed for good and high ranked Universities –307+ is considered as a good score.
Most popular courses-
- MS in Mechanical/MS in Automobile (GRE mandatory) •MS in Electronics & Communication
- MS in Computer Science •MS in Renewable Energy •MBA
- MA in Finance, Business Studies, Economics & International Relations.
- Ielts- 6.5 Overall, 6 in Each Module
- Apply Offer Letter
- After Offer Letter received Have To Show Funds
- 1 year Fees+ Living Experience