GMAT (GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST)
The GMAT score is generally accepted as one of the most valid and reliable testing schemes in graduate business schools. The exam is designed to measure the skills students require to succeed in the challenging curriculum. Being a computer-adaptive exam, it is one that assesses the students verbal, quantitative and analytical writing skills rather than a handwritten test. Being computer-based, the GMAT exam can determine the students ability by selecting questions based on previous answers. As the student progresses with the exam, the difficulty of questions alters in accordance with the number of correct or incorrect answers given.
It is essential to undergo proper GMAT coaching before you appear for the test. We offers quality GMAT coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few of the reasons why students should choose to prepare for their GMAT with us:
- 1) One of the largest and most successful global education companies in India with 21 years of experience in assisting students make informed decisions about their future and guiding them about their education options both in India and overseas.
- 2) Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programs for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- 3) Experienced, qualified and professional faculty drawn from some of the most elite institutions in India, all of whom have undergone a rigorous training schedule and are subject to a regular and thorough evaluation process to ensure that their subject knowledge and teaching practices continue to be among the best in the industry.
- 4) Through understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually, having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
- 5) Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allow personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.